- Name: Website and E-Learning Platform
- Duration: 8 Months
- Create an entry point for general public, policy makers and clinical practitioners/researchers interested in HTA
- Develop a professional eLearning platform that can be used by BME in Academic, Manufacturer and Public (Hospitals, Ministries and Agencies) contexts.
- Develop a professional eLearning platform that can host eDictionary and eEncyclopaedia HTA contents and can be easily used from countries were the internet connection is slower or mainly mobile.
- Benefit to Federation:
- Increase/maintaining IFMBE leadership and Division strength in these field (Goal 1)
- Maintain and reinforce the IFMBE leadership in creating and disseminating new BME knowledge, also in HTA (Goal 2)
- Maintain IFMBE international rule in promoting the development, recognition and awareness of the BME profession, also in HTA (Goal 3)
Team: Giuseppe Fico, Julie Polisena, Leandro Pecchia
For information about the project write here