- Name: Student/young researchers mobility & organization of writing sessions for future grants on collaborative actions on HTA
- Duration: 24 Months
- Facilitate collaboration among HTAD members and with any other IFMBE affiliated society member by supporting short visits of young academics and students.
- Facilitate seeding of future projects, this project will support short visits of academics and post-grad students aiming to seed wider and potentially interesting future HTA-related projects of strategic interest for IFMBE and for the division.
- An Horizon2020 COST collaborative action on HTA of medical devices open to all members of national and transnational societies affiliated with the IFMBE, aiming to scale-up future IFMBE activities in HTA, by promoting the organization of congress, summer schools, guidelines and similar other initiatives on a world-wide scale.
- Benefit to Federation:
- Maintain IFMBE international rule in promoting the development, recognition and awareness of the BME profession, particularly among non-BME experts of HTA (Goal 3)
- To enable IFMBE and the Division to achieve its goals effectively, optimize the organizational structure and communication and enhance its finances (Goal 6)
Team: Oriana Ciani, Patricia Trbovich
For information about the project write here