- Name: IFMBE HTA Awards
- Duration: 24 Months
- The HTA Division will recognize individuals and organizations that contribute to the promotion and support of BME in HTA. The prices will be:
- 1) IFMBE HTAD Best Paper Award, given to BME and CE publishing outstanding HTA papers to journal or conferences.
- 2) IFMBE HTAD Policy Award, given to policy makers or other stakeholders that gave significant contribution to the recognition of BME in HTA.
- 3) IFMBE HTAD Award for Outstanding Contribution will be given to recognise outstanding contributions to promote or consolidate BME involvement in HTA.
- Benefit to Federation:
- Maintain and reinforce the IFMBE leadership in creating and disseminating new BME knowledge, also in HTA (Goal 2)
- Maintain IFMBE international rule in promoting the development, recognition and awareness of the BME profession, particularly among non-BME experts of HTA (Goal 3)
Team: Dan Clark, Leandro Pecchia
For information about the project write here