- Name: WHO Internships [in collaboration with CED; HTAD; WG_DC; IFMBE OFFICERS]
- Duration: 36 Months
- Reinforce collaboration between IFMBE and WHO on HTM & HTA, with specific focus on medical devices and HTA for emerging countries. Following the proposal and decisions of the last AC meeting in Taiwan.
- Provide the opportunity to young Biomedical Engineers from all over the World to benefit from a unique experience at the WHO Headquarters in Geneva under the guidance of Adrianna Velasquez.
- Support the IFMBE in providing the WHO the required HTA competences, knowledge and expertise that are present in the Division.
- Benefit to Federation
- Maintain IFMBE international rule in promoting the development, recognition and awareness of the BME profession, with particular regard to HTA (Goal 3)
- Maintaining/increasing IFMBE leadership in providing guidelines in appropriate professional, educational and ethical areas (goal 5).
Team: Nicolas Pallikarakis, Oriana Ciani, Dan Clark
For information about the project write here