- Name: HTA didactic contents for Biomedical Engineers
- Duration: 36 Months
- Deliver didactic materials on HTA specifically designed for BME and CE
- Adapt those contents for the eLearning platform and for printing
- Create a repository of continuously updated HTA didactic material specifically designed for BME, which will cover:
- Basic material: introducing basic principles, methods and tools of HTA;
- Advanced material: advanced HTA methods, tools and relevant case studies;
- Professional material: HTA studies commissioned at micro- (hospital), meso- (Regional) or macro-level (National or supranational, i.e. WHO) will be collected and adapted for didactic purposes and to share best practices among BME.
- Material on HTA of medical devices in low- and middle-income contexts and will be prepared in collaboration with WHO.
- Benefit to Federation:
- Maintain and reinforce the IFMBE leadership in creating and disseminating new BME knowledge, also in HTA (Goal 2)
- Maintain IFMBE international rule in promoting the development, recognition and awareness of the BME profession, particularly among non-BME experts of HTA (Goal 3)
Team: Leandro Pecchia, Marjan Hummel, Ivana
For information about the project write here